Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mother's Day Gift - Gourmet Stuffed Cookie Gift Box

There's a Jewish proverb I love that says, " God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers." 
If there's one thing most mothers have in common it's how they always just seem to know to be there when you need them the most.  I could NEVER pull a fast one over on my mom including leaving my stable accounting job to start a cookie business :). But throughout the years she's been the most supportive & encouraging mother a girl could ever ask for.  




So this year's Mother's Day Cookie Gift pack is made in honor of my mom! Get a dozen of my mom's most favorite cookies specially packaged for Mother's Day with FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the US!
- 2 Velvet Loves
- 2 Twisted Oats
- 2 Mudslides
- 2 Sweet Fiestas
- 2 Sweet & Salty &
- 2 Peanut Butter Truffies

Get one today!!! »
Orders must be placed by May 7th for shipping and May 11th for pick-up.

No comments: