Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tiered Cookie Cakes - Wedding Cookie Favors


Being in the wedding industry is sometimes really tough for me.  I've tried to make my mark with making very chewy dense super delicious stuffed cookies and unfortunately sometimes that can be really hard if you're trying make it look really cute too.  The cookies  that look the cutest don't ever really taste the best. Often they require a lot of fondant & icings and harder cookies that can hold specific shapes.  And that is my dilemma.....BUT yay! I think I've found a compromise with these tiered cookie cakes.  Here are my first attempts at making tiered cookie cakes.  I've even been able to stuff each cookie layer (except for the top layers) to go along with my style.  These are definitely the first attempts so hopefully they will get better the more practice.

No comments: